Friday, June 01, 2012

10.4%...

At least that is what iBodger is telling me concerning my completed Cryx models.  I actually made a good effort and haven't been to Game Vault in 2 weeks, and probably wont be there until the 9th, to unload stuff at a swap meet (tons of Skorne).

So here are things I have completed....

Dr. Venethrax will see you now.


And the start of his crew...

  They turned out, I will admit there is way more detail than I originally thought on them.  I have to have 20 of them for 35 pts, so I have another ten to take what I learned and improve on it.  Under way are teh Seether, Skarlock and General Slaughterborn.  Slaughterborn and Skarlock should be done by mid-June, although with the end of the quarter approaching they may get punted back a little.

My goal is to get 35pts of Venethrax tier 4 done by the time the new Ashlynn model and Galleon are released for Mercs.


Also, I have been having some fun with photography and found this guy in my back yard...

No comments: