Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Workspace

So this is where I do all my work.  As things change and I get new tools, I'll update this.


Painting and modeling station
  Yes that is 8 sq. ft. of my $4,500 1" slate, maple frame pool table.  I routinely assure myself it wasn't a waste of money.  I even believe it now.  The power of positive thinking!

Paints
   These are some of the lesser used paints.  Oils, Water colors, Tamiya, GW Fountations and Washes, Windsor Newton Calligraphy Inks, Testors Enamels

Supply Bench
  My father made this bench for me at my request.  Now that he is gone, I don't think I have the heart  mess it up.   I did mount a vice on it, and I think he would be proud (just not of the clutter, or the fact I not using it for working).

Pegboard
  Ya, I have a collecting problem.

Rarely used Paint
  Interference Paints, Craft Paints, other paints Mediums and Super Glue with a brush.

No comments: