Saturday, February 18, 2012

Back from the brink.

Okay, so a good 6 sinus infections, two gaming groups shrinking to near nothing, numerous hobbies and Lord knows what else, I have finally found the time and energy to start back at this.  So that is the why I haven't been blogging, now what I have I been up to? Well, I read a Song of Ice and Fire, got a high end Kichten Aid Mixer, actually played in a series of Warmachine tournaments, started teaching someone how to paint and play that game, started new factions for games I rarely play (Cryx, ALEPH, early war British), bought way too much stuff for game systems I don't think I'll ever play even once (Heavy Gear: Bliltz!, Uncharted Seas, Firestorm Armada, MERCS among others).  I even stopped buying GW products other than paint.  My last model purchased was the Space Wolves termies adn the last book the Grey Knights Codex.

Hopefully over the long weekend, I'll get a chance to document my partially painted Cryx bottle box and summarize my experience with the Heavy Gear starter.

Along the way, I am going to also start documenting a bit of my other unfinished hobbies inculding photography (ya, I bought Adobe CS 5 Design Premium which was an more costly and foolish decision than most of my miniature expenditures) and fancy bread baking.

No comments: