Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekely Goal 10/24/2009

The goal this week was to strip, prime, base coat and do the ambush camouflage airbrushing on 5 Panzer IV Ausf. H medium tanks and 2 StuG G assault guns.  The panzers had been siting around for almost a year, and the StuG G's came in the Open Fire! starter set for Flames of War.  By Wednesday night, here is where I stood:





Thursday night I buckled down and did both passes of camouflage as shown below:






For the time being, they will stay like this, perhaps every now and again when I need a break, I'll do some work on the tracks or pick out the tools.  The track and tools are next, followed by the decals.,  the GW brown washes, and varnshing, then on to weathering.  In the meantime however Christmas is fast approaching and I still owe Ron a Painter v. Painter model.

No comments: