Friday, November 27, 2009

And so the Dragon Age and Black Friday continue...

After about 40 hours (or more) I am at 30% of Dragon Age: Origins.  2/3rd of the allies quests, Denerim and the DLC are done.  Will this game ever end?  I finally got back to painting after some frustration caused by getting toasted by a dragon.  So the back banners are now glued to the cylcops and I am just doing touch up work on the metal fasteners at the joins.  By this evening, I should be down to just that Titan left and most of that is just the banner colors being evened out.  In order to prevent the blog from sitting idle too long, I'll start uploading some of my early hobby finished figures.  Sometimes I forget just how nice some of those Mordheim models were.  Oh, and of its Black Friday...   You can guess what that means in my house.

No comments: