Saturday, October 24, 2009

Goal of the Week for 10/24/2009

So the goal was to finish principle building of 4 tanks.  The Macharius has numerous little bits that go on after significant green stuff work is done, namely the exhaust pipes which rest on a bad join.  The heavy stubber is too fragile to leave on the tank at this point and I like to paint my crew separately.  The two Leman Russ tanks are done including the mine plow, minus the crews as previously mentioned.  Those mine plows were a bear to install, and I discovered too late, FW sent me a mismatched set of smoke launchers, so I had to do a little conversion of a left doo dad to a right doo dad.  So here they are built.  Not sure when green stuff and detailing becomes goal of the week, but for now they go to the shelf.


Front view of the four all together




 Death Korps Leman Russ with Trench Rails and Mine Plow

 
 Macharius with Vulcan Mega-Bolter 3/4 view

No comments: